- Total Seats : 210 seats
- Seats Available for 1st Std. : 120 seats
- Seats Available for 2nd Std. : 30 seats
- Seats Available for 3rd Std. : 30 seats
- Seats Available for 4th Std. : 30 seats
- Age: 6 yrs. Complete as on 30th September 2020. All children born on or before 30th September 2014. (for 1st Std. Admission)
- The school reserves the right to deny admission to candidates without assigning any reasons.
Admission only via online admission and no manual forms will be given.
List of Documents: (Mandatory at the time of confirmation of admission)
* Hard copies should be submitted only at the time of confirmation of admission.
Kindly carry all the original documents for verification. Name of the child on Birth Certificate is mandatory. List of Documents:
- Two Recent Passport size photographs.
- Family Photograph (postcard size).
- Copy of Birth Certificate* (Attested True Copy).
- Residence Proof (Local).
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
- Medical Certificate from Registered Medical Practitioner. Download the certificate copy.
- Parent Consent Form.
- Copy of Passport / PIO card (for students traveling from outside India), if applicable.
- Copy of Caste Certificate (valid & Attested True Copy), if applicable.
Payment of Fees
All the required documents along with
- One time caution deposit – Rs. 25,000/- (refundable)
- Form fees – Rs. 500/-
Payment can be done by cash or cheque.
Cheque to be in favor of “Aruna Girme Education Society”.
Admission is not confirmed until cheque amount is deposited to school account.
Fees will be accepted from Monday to Saturday between 9:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Fees once paid are not refundable except caution deposit.
- The School will not entertain any correspondence, discussion, telephonic or personal inquiries regarding the admission process.
- Any intervention or pressure in the normal admission process will lead to immediate disqualification of the applicant.
- Genuine queries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org mail id as per the school. Information received from any other source may not be reliable and the school will not be responsible for the same.
- The school regrets its inability to address parental inquiries on an individual basis. All information required is available on the website. www.ageducationsociety.org
- Please note that the School Management does not accept donation in any kind whatsoever. Neither does the management authorize any person to do so.
- The school does not reserve any seats on any grounds other than the RTE quota, for direct siblings. (at second year of school) In case any person claims to secure a seat in our school through influence or consideration please bring it to the notice of administration for suitable action.
- In case the fees are not paid on due date school reserves the right to cancel the allotment and transfer the same to another child.
- Fees defaulters will not be entertained for the current/next academic year admissions.
Fee Structure 2020 – 21
Std. I to IV
|Application Form Fee||Non-refundable||One time||At the time of purchase.||500/-|
|Caution Money Deposit (Interest Free)||Refundable||One time||At the time of admission. It will be refunded at the time of withdrawal from school.||25,000/-|
|Particulars||Amount In Rs.|
|1st Installment (Before 10th April 2020)|
|Term Fee –I||3,000.00|
|To be paid at the time of Admission
Total 1st Installment fees
|2nd Installment (Before 10th July 2020)|
|Total 2nd Installment fees||20,000.00|
|3rd Installment (Before 10th October 2020)|
|Term Fee –II||3,000.00|
|Total 3rd Quarter fees||23,000.00|
|Total Fees For Academic Year||66,000.00|
Fee Terms & Conditions
Fees have to be paid through Cash / Cheque.
The above fee does not include Cost of Books, Uniform and Transport. These fees need to be paid separately to the respective vendors during purchase.
In case the fees are not paid on due date, the school reserves the right to cancel the allotment and offer the same to another child.